Thursday, May 7, 2009

My happiness should not be contingent upon what anyone, other than myself does. My happiness should be about me and where I am in my life. Something I do not do so well at. I enjoy taking care of people and get great fullfillment from being able to make other people happy. Yet at the end of the day, I, as so many others are doing in their life, need to put myself first. I need to do what's best for me. I need to focus and prioritize on what's really important now. It's back to the first blogged I entered. I need to focus on my goals. And primarily find a job that I love so I don't have to wait tables the rest of my life. I just need to take some time to figure these kind of things out, however when you wait tables, it consumes your life. And any spare moment you have outside of that you just want to escape reality. I think focusing on me is best right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment