Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Beginning

The Beginning. I'm not quite sure how I got to this place of pitiful desperation for my life to turn around, and I'm sure lots of you are wondering how my wonderful outwardly looking life could possibly have any flaws, but on the inside I'm quickly unraveling. I share this with the twittering world, because there is a list of my followers. Most of whom, I would dearly trust with my life. I don't feel comfortable sharing this with everyone (i.e. facebook/myspace) I share it with those who I know have my best interest at heart. I don't know if this is about a level of sharing how it came to be, or more about a level of accountability I've never had in my life. I've set many goals for myself in my life. Some of which I have acheived far and beyond. I mean those of you who knew me through grad school . . . who ever thought I'd make it out of THAT alive. On the other side of the coin, there is a long list of goals I have set for myself that I have failed miserably at, and quietly swept them under the rug and chalked them up as failures, only to attribute to my floundering self-esteem. There are a few things this summer I want to accomplish and I'm hoping those of you who do read this, will check in on my progress, and hold me accountable when I am slacking. I do realize I may again, fail miserably at some of these things, but I want to put a good hearty effort into them before giving up too easily. A. Take, develop, and display more photography B. Take an R&B dance class (please no laughs, I'm dead serious, The Rise and Fall of Danity Kane has further progressed my desire to learn to dance) C. I'd like to lose 20-25 more pounds by my 25th Birthday D. I'd like to pay some shit off and have at least some money in savings E. Run the Columbus Marathon All minor goals, but things I would like to accomplish none the less. So if those of you who do read this could check in, see how I'm doing, provide motivation on where I'm at with each of these, I would gladly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment