Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is all about perception. Some people say life is all about ass, getting some, covering it, or being one. But I say it's about perception. It's about how you perceive a situation. About how much or how little information you have about a situation. Others perceptions of your situation can be swayed based on the amount of information they have. It's a tragedy that I started this blog in attempts to vent and discover how I came to this place. Most of this has been about the negativity that is in my life. So I'd like to provide some information on the positive things that I should focus on more.

I feel guilty all the stress and burden I put on my mother. But god bless her soul, that woman would do ANYTHING for me. I got to spend all weekend with my wonderful mother, minus a few work hours. I hope that some day I can be as selfless and giving as her. My entire family puts so much weight on this one singular person, I hope to someday take the weight off of her.

I went shopping. (I know this is against the rules but . . ) And I bought a new pair of jeans. In a size that I haven't worn since high school. This in and of itself . . . is AMAZING!

We'll go with those two for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment