Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hodge Podge

You need to begin a process of letting go now as the Moon moves through your 12th House of Endings. Your work may not flow as easily as you wish and there's no easy way to force yourself through the current creative block. Don't get hung up about something on the job that isn't moving ahead; instead, watch the signs and see what clues you can derive. Once you figure out the message, you will be permitted to proceed to the next step.


Just wanted to recount how true my igoogle horoscope on a regular basis is.

My goal is to revamp this blog. It's new name will be Life, Love and the lack thereof.

Time and time again we need a little break
From the give and take
We make the same mistakes
I know I've never been the one to let my feelings show
And I guess in that regard I'm really not alone
We could all use a push and when it comes to shove
We sing of life and love and a lack thereof
But with a little bit of luck we could never get enough of a good thing - Uncle Kracker


I promise to update soon. About the journey through moving on . . . . moving forward . . . . and finding peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment